International call for Directors of Italian Museums
Deadline: 20 July 2016
The Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism (MiBACT) issued a public call for applications for the post of Director for nine new state museums and archaeological parks with special autonomy, instituted at the beginning of 2016, following the second part of the MiBACT reform:
- Complesso monumentale della Pilotta a Parma;
- Museo delle Civiltà dell’EUR a Roma;
- Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia a Roma;
- Museo storico e il Parco del Castello di Miramare a Trieste;
- Parco archeologico dei Campi Flegrei;
- Parco archeologico dell’Appia antica a Roma;
- Parco archeologico di Ercolano;
- Parco archeologico di Ostia Antica;
- Villa Adriana e Villa D’Este a Tivoli.
The candidates for the directorship will be selected by a high profile Board and will be appointed within 2016. Application period terminates on the 20th of July 2016.
The announcement and further information are available on the website www.beniculturali.it/museitaliani